The world of sneakers, like all collections, has its own jargon.
Here are some essential terms to remember quickly to become a sneaker expert!
On the condition of a pair of sneakers:
- Dead Stock With Tag (DSWT): New, untried, with tag
- Dead Stock (DS): New, untried, without tag
- Very Near Dead Stock (VNDS) : New, just tried on
- Score from 0 to 10 : Condition rating by the seller
On the description of a pair of sneakers:
- True to Size (TTS): The pair fits normally, neither big nor small
- Grade School (GS):Models available in small size (35.5 to 40 EU)
- Original All (OG All): With all available accessories
- Legit: Authentic
- Colour Way (CW): Colour of a model
- Shape: The silhouette of a pair
On the sneaker market:
- Retail price: Initial sales price in stores.
- Resell price: Price of the pair on the secondary market.
- Release date: Official release date of a pair.
- Sold out : Out of stock (on the retail market).
See you soon on Voggt for future auctions!