You can only request a return and/or a refund in the event that the product you received falls into the following categories:
Different item(s) received
- The product is different from what you ordered.
- The product is in a different condition from that indicated by the seller.
- The product has a defect that was not visible during the auction.
- The product is a counterfeit.
Item(s) missing from your order
- The product has been posted under the same tracking number as the rest of the order and is not in the package received
If either of the above is the case, we're here to help!
You can get in touch through our support form with:
- Your order number.
- As much information on the issue with the product.
- Photos under clear lighting showing the product in question from different angles (front / back) or a video recording of unboxing of the items
Our team will then investigate the issue and contact the seller to discuss the situation and find a solution for you.
Item(s) not received
There are two possible scenarios here:
If your order is still in "Pending" status in the My Orders tab of the app:
- Orders placed less than 5 days ago: The seller has up to 5 days to ship your item(s). We encourage sellers to ship items as soon as possible but there may be delays. Once done, the order will change to shipped status on the app and you will receive a shipping confirmation email of the order.
- Orders placed more than 5 days ago: Contact us via the support form by providing us with the order number available in the My Orders tab of your app. We will investigate with the seller and update you on the status of your order.
If your order is still in "Shipped" status in the My Orders tab of the app:
- You can track your order directly on the carrier's website by entering the tracking number you can find in the shipping confirmation email
- If you are still having trouble finding out where your order is to contact us via our support form along with your tracking number and confirmation of your address so that we can directly reach out to the seller and investigate this further.