If your app is causing you issues during streams, this usually falls under one of the following options. We’ve prepared a brief checklist below to set you up to be able to place your next bid.
- Make sure your app is up to date — the quickest way to do this is to delete and reinstall the app or click ‘Update’ in the App store or Google play
- In the phone settings, ensure the Mobile data toggle is one — this allows you to continue watching the stream even if your wifi connection is weak
- Leaving the notifications on allows you to get notified every time your favourite streamer is going live
- Make sure your phone software is up to date — we try to optimise the app for any major software updates, so ensuring your app and phone are updated usually works like a charm towards fixing any app issues
Making a bid
When bidding, the app should offer a seamless experience where after clicking ‘Participate’, you should be able to put the amount you’re bidding on and see the payment go through if you are the highest bidder. If this is not the case, please follow the instructions at the end of this article.
Participating in a giveaway
Once you join a giveaway, our system should select the winner once the countdown ends — the winner should be clearly visible for everyone in the show. If this doesn’t happen, please follow the steps below to report the issue to us.
If you’re still having any issues using the app, please get in touch with our support team with the following details:
- The description of the issue in as much detail as possible — our tech team can then replicate this and work on deploying a fix
- Any supporting evidence in a form of screenshots and screen recordings
- Details on the phone software and the app version you’re on
We can then look into it for you promptly and get you back to bidding on Voggt!